terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2015

Someone in this fucking goddamn world !

Zoology is a science infested by idiots !
I know, it's not pretty speak it ! It's really ugly !
I know that most people like to put everything beautifully !
But this is the picture that I see !
Someone in this fucking goddamn world...Have to say that !
For this gross mass of ignorant creatures !

 
The Molecular Systematics served for me to see it !
These MULES will never get rid of the gradism !
Indeed they are all doomed !
 

How could I believe that there is so much difference between people ?
The vast majority is unable to take their own course, live following each other!
I'm feeling a genuine useless ! Unreachable ! Really ALONE !

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.