sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2015

ABOUT the position of Glires in the Phylogeny that I proposed !

ABOUT GLIRES ( Leveraging the answer I gave to a question ).
I put Glires in TERRESTRIA (Hypoconodonta), not in ARBOREA.
Firstly based on two "synapomorphfic sets" (See on FLICKR).
TERRESTRIA is based on the modification of "rhinarium + muzzle = Proboscis", and in the modification of the "tibia + fibula set" (Terrestria presents various degrees of fusion).
Hypoconodonta is based on the presence of the hypocones in molars M1 e M2, followed by others transformations (loss of the stylar shelf...). See the board "EVOLUTION OF THE UPPER molars in Eutheria" comparison with Chambius, "phantastic demonstration".
GLIRES also features a "cecum developed" as in Tubulidentata, Macroscelidea and Paenungulata.
I also used the molarization of p4 as a synapomorphy.
See in Flickr the characteristics of the femur compared."Fêmur Evolution in EUTHERIA (vista cranial)".
I used also the scapula, humerus and pelvis for justify.
It is very clearly demonstrated like "Never Before".

OK ! I have not finished my posts, I have not posted things like the tarsal elements, and others characteristics.....please wait. Soon I'll do it !
ALL RIGHT THE TARSALS HERE  FLICKR 1 and  FLICKR 2

Other authors place Glires with Archonta or something close to it.
But they have no true scrotum, like the others Arborea, and Tibia and fibula are not free (separated).
No advanced encephalization, like ARBOREA. Please see my posts on Flickr, it is all there.
Afrotheria doesn't exist ! As this group is characterized mainly by presenting a caecum developed, I propose Caecoidea as sister group of Erinacoidea

LINK FOR DETAILS ABOUT EVOLUTION OF GLIRES



EVOLUTION OF THE DENTITION IN HYPOCONODONTA


Neste texto Richard Owen reconhece a identidade primata do Aye-Aye (Daubentonia madagascarienses).
Um texto muito útil, pois nos ajudará a entender a origem dos roedores. Conclusões decisivas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.