quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2015

They ignore what I did ... Creating a false reality in mafia type journals! Place themselves above TRUTH creating cliques and pseudo-realities! So we can call them pseudo-scientists! Shameless! and FALSE!

Gomes, N.F. 1991. Revisão Sistemática do gênero Monodelphis (Marsupialia).



I was the first to recognize M. glirina and "some elements" insist on not credit me.
I was the first to recognize erythrism in old adult males of M. americana, but they paid no attention.
I was the first to point out the dimorphism of M. scalops and the change of coat in adulthood.
I was also the first to recognize the affinities of M. dimidiata group (M.dimidiata and M. brevicaudis),
I distinguish it from M. brevicaudata group, with which they were confused. Also detected the relationships between species M. amazonica and M. touan, respectively from banks dir. and left. the Amazon River.
All without the MOLECULAR !
I biuld a phylogeny with solid foundations showing the importance of paedomorphosis as an evolutionary mechanism. I showed the link between the evolution of biomes and biogeography of the genus Monodelphis.
I associated this model to other phylogenies.
I proposed a biogeographical GLOBAL model.
.....and I described three new species! (YES I DO)....and NOW...I discovered the problem with M. sorex  !

STOP this FARCE !

"Eu criei esses 6 grupos monofiléticos, e não precisei de moléculas para isso" ! Só inteligência !

Brasileiros que me conhecem e estudaram no meu trabalho, que aprenderam comigo. Ignoraram Eisenberg & Redford 1999 e atribuíram a outra pessoa, coisas que eu fiz ! O que é isso ? Por que continuam fazendo isso ? Por que continuam me ignorando ? Se tudo que foi feito nesse gênero, em termos de evolução, foi feito por mim ! Hoje existe INTERNET....e eu tenho feito muitas coisas, realmente científicas, não como esse "Erro Epistemológico conhecido como Sistemática Molecular" ! Mas discussões de alta qualidade !
....e o código de Nomenclatura TEM que ficar do lado da VERDADE, da história ! De quem descobriu e não daqueles que tem uma revista a sua disposição para publicarem o que quiserem !
Senão esse código é um LIXO imprestável ! Eu exijo reconhecimento por tudo que fiz e tenho feito !

  They ignore what I did

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.